Telemarketing Software Featured Article
Dialing Isn't Dead: How B2B Marketers Can Pick Up the Phone and Pick Up Business
When e-marketing hit its stride, you didn’t toss out your telephones, did you? Neither did your business prospects and customers. Indeed, Americans have more phones now than ever. And because of email message clutter, deliverability hurdles, and outright deception online, selling by phone is enjoying renewed importance and vibrancy in B2B marketing.
In this provocative 90-minute seminar, find out how to use the phone effectively and get the results you’re seeking. You’ll increase the likelihood of finding, landing, and keeping customers more reliably — and more often.
- The impact that online and multi-channel marketing has on phone-based marketing.
- Some really dumb things that B (News - Alert) to-B marketers say on the phone.
- Tactics for eliciting valuable, qualifying information: conversations, not interrogations.
- Why "qualified / not qualified" is wrong, and what to do instead.
- True stories from the real world: two errors, three hits, one grand slam.
You Will Learn:
- How to identify the pluses and minuses of your present phone strategies — what to keep and what to amend.
- How to manage the media mix and contact timing.
- How to plan and conduct calls that high-level contacts will accept.
- How to favorably differentiate your company’s calls, improving key results ratios such as conversations/connects and leads/conversations.
- Where and how to find good callers: in-house or outsourced.
Who Should Attend:
- Executives and managers with direct responsibility for phone-based marketing and/or sales.
- Directors and managers of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Lead generation / development management and staff.
- Senior managers of for-hire call service bureaus who want to differentiate their services and win more business.